GOETZE LEADING TECHNOLOGIES
We work closely with OE customers to create game changing innovations which address market trends and regulatory requirements, increase vehicle performance and durability, reduce emissions and enhance safety.
The company’s expertise in material and design technology offers solutions for the escalating demands within the new generation of more fuel-efficient gas and diesel engines.
As a proven partner, we are a proven authority on creating highly engineered advanced solutions to handle
- Combustion thermal and mechanical loads;
- Tribological (metal-on-metal) interaction, wear and friction;
- Critical sealing of hot and cold joined components and rotating shafts;
- High-performance combustion ignition; and
- Thermal, mechanical and EMI protection for wiring and tubing.
Discover our latest leading technologies for 2 wheelers, light and commercial vehicles.
Goetze LKZ® Rings
GOETZE BRINGS ITS INNOVATIVE, OE-PROVEN TECHNOLOGY TO THE AFTERMARKET.
- Reduced oil consumption up to -50%* and friction up to -15%*
- Cuts CO2 and improves fuel consumption
- Variety of surface treatments: CKS, GDC®, PVD
- Winner of the prestigious 2011 Automotive News PACE™ award
The Goetze LKZ-Ring reduces oil consumption by up to 50% and friction by up to 15%, compared to the best conventional two-piece rings. It gets its name from the German ‘Laufsteg. Konisch. Zylindrisch.’, which means ‘Peripheral. Conical. Cylindrical.’, a reference to its new, patented design.
This innovative ring uses a variety of surface treatments, including CKS (chrome ceramic coating), GDC (Goetze Diamond Coating), and PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition). These protect the ring periphery from scuffing, thereby minimising wear and enabling the oil ring to function properly over the life of the engine.
The Goetze LKZ-Ring is a straightforward replacement for the original parts. No additional tools or labour are required over conventional rings, to restore an engine to original performance
Goetze GDC® Rings
GOETZE DIAMOND COATED (GDC), STAR OF ALL RINGS WITH (PATENTED) REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY
- An example of Goetze’s R&D excellence
- Coats the surface of the rings with nano-sized diamond particles
- Increased resistance to scuffing between the ring and the cylinder
- Coating process creates tiny pockets to store lube oil, which lowers friction and reduces oil consumption
In continuation to our new launches, we are delighted to launch the revolutionary Gold-GDC® Ring Set for the first time in after market. The Top ring is Diamond Coated for excellent resistance against wear & scuffing & run on high load. Second ring is taper faced for better oil scraping. All the Rings are also phosphated as it increases oil-retention properties & reduces bedding-in-time.
Embedding diamond particles with nanometre dimensions to reinforce a hard chromium running surface results in a coating system for piston rings that offers increased scuff resistance and reduced piston ring wear. These characteristics of the GDC® coating system meets the increasing
Goetze Elastothermic® Piston
WITH ELASTOTHERMIC PISTON , GOETZE BRINGS ITS CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY TO THE AFTERMARKET
- Gallery cooled piston improves power and fuel consumption of downsized gasoline engines
- Elastothermic cooling gallery reduces the piston crown temperature by about 30°C
- Decreased temperature of the first ring groove by about 50°C, consequently reducing carbon deposition and groove & ring wear for long life low oil consumption and blow by
- Reduced risk of uncontrolled combustion such as low speed pre-ignition
Elastothermic® piston, designed for next-generation downsized gasoline engines. It allows vehicle manufacturers to further increase power density and compression ratios without compromising refinement or durability.
The new piston combines the low mass and low friction benefits of its advanced Elastoval gasoline piston architecture with an improved cooling gallery design located higher in the crown of the piston. The new design decreases crown temperature, reducing the risk of detonation, or "knocking", in hotter, higher pressure engines, while simultaneously maintaining high structural strength.
The Elastothermic piston is the next step in the continuous development of the company's advanced Elastoval piston architectures for gasoline engines. Advanced Elastoval is characterized by reduced boss gaps and a smaller distance between the side panels, which are angled or even multi-angled and use down to 2.5 mm section thicknesses. In most cases, a convex boss structure is used, with optional weight-relieving pockets in the pin direction.